• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Matte Poster Paper for Latex is HERE!

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
So, lots of requests to get a matte version of our Latex poster gloss paper and I have been working on it for a while now and I think I have a winner! If you are looking for a very cost effective matte paper to run in your HP Latex machine then I would highly recommend this product.

63"x328' is being introduced at $0.11 sq.ft and the quality at 4 pass is GREAAAAAT!!!

Attachments

• LMP.pdf
    248.2 KB · Views: 310

BALLPARK

I would like to try a roll. I've not found a good option for the latex on poster media to this point. We use our UV printer for posters as of now, but I would like to have the latex run them.

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
I would like to try a roll. I've not found a good option for the latex on poster media to this point. We use our UV printer for posters as of now, but I would like to have the latex run them.

Ok no problem, you still at the same address?

Christian @ 2CT Media

For anyone that has an issue with shipping, I will offer this at $0.09 sq.ft to help offset shipping. Lets get some orders going, I am ready to make deals happen!
I'll take 1 too, I want to compare to my go-to product as this could be a huge cost savings for us if it works especially at 4 pass.

Christian @ 2CT Media

They are typically for work tags for a couple of my manufacturing clients. They need to be semi durable and have the ability to write on them. We currently use a montroy product but only the gloss works well, the matte version warps and has ink bleed issues.

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
They are typically for work tags for a couple of my manufacturing clients. They need to be semi durable and have the ability to write on them. We currently use a montroy product but only the gloss works well, the matte version warps and has ink bleed issues.

Ok, well at this price point it's worth trying it at least.

BALLPARK

What are you guys using for the profile settings. I realize that they will be different based on conditions. I'm just curious to the profile settings for your printer.

We went with 70% / 6 Pass / 178 temp...non-coated paper for the profile.

What pound paper is this media?
I really like the size of the roll 64" and 328ft.
I think it will do well for the cost saver type customer around here for interior based posters for campus life and City/Town postings.

We printed a full color comic book like drawings on it. Turned out great and it was not saturated so much that it ripples on the front or bleed through to the back. I have not tested it with frames to see if it looks good for posters. But I think it could be a good addition to our media line-up for online posters sales as we want to always offer an affordable and a high-end option. We will see in the coming months...

[HASHTAG]#GoodMediaBuy[/HASHTAG]

We will be ordering more rolls of this media.

Thanks!

Brandon708

The problem I have noticed with most papers is that they are to stiff or ridged and they tend to "dome" which causes printhead strikes. I understand that we want a nice thick paper so the ink gets in there without over saturation like on thinner paper. My question is does this paper cause printhead strikes in your testing? Doe is lay nice and flat in the printing area without using the takeup reel?

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
The problem I have noticed with most papers is that they are to stiff or ridged and they tend to "dome" which causes printhead strikes. I understand that we want a nice thick paper so the ink gets in there without over saturation like on thinner paper. My question is does this paper cause printhead strikes in your testing? Doe is lay nice and flat in the printing area without using the takeup reel?

I have yet to get a headstrike in a 300 or 500 series.