• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Measure productivity or Export job activity from my EFI H1625LED?

MGB_LE

On our OCE TDS400 we have a meter that measures linear feet printed. On our HP5500 there's an accounting tab in the web interface that shows jobs printed, time, and media. I need to know how to export this information from my EFI H1625 LED so that I can analyze it in Excel. At the printer I can pull up job info individually, but I don't see a way to aggregate the info and export it so that Estimating can see media usage and ink usage.

Please give me your suggestions.

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
I have never used this printer but . . . I am willing to bet that data is saved as a .CSV file somewhere on the hard drive. In the search bar, type in *.CSV. It will show all of the .CSV files on the computer. You might get lucky and it's saved as InkUsage.CSV or something easy like that.

MGB_LE

OK, I've put a finer point on my question. I want to export the" JDF Job Properties" for all my jobs, so that I can get a more accurate idea of ink use and productivity. Per job I can click the "JDF Job Properties" button to get print time and ink use. I'd like a database of this info for all the jobs in queue. I searched for *.csv files to no avail. What can Vutek users tell me about this?