• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Media suggestions for vinyl roll-up doors

Reaction GFX

Anyone have a media recommendation for an 8"x48" printed graphic being applied to interior vinyl roll-up doors? (See pic.) We put some graphics on 5 of these doors just over two years ago, used the very aggressive Arlon 8100 with 3420 laminate because we wanted to ensure they would stick and stay stuck. They are still stuck for the most part, but they are starting to crack and a few are peeling up on the edges so our customer wants to replace them. These are all interior doors, but they do probably go up and down 50 times a day or more. Just wondering if there is something that is eco-solvent printable that will hold up better, yet still aggressive enough to stick. I feel like a lot of standard medias just aren't going to stay stuck to the slick vinyl of the door. Thanks!

Attachments

• Vinyl-Pro-Roll-Up_Application-Image-1.jpg
    Vinyl-Pro-Roll-Up_Application-Image-1.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 116