• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Medium size flatbed printers

phalloidin

Hi, I'm hoping someone could give me some direction. We are currently shopping for a flatbed printer, but we will almost exclusively be printing 24" x 36" signs onto coroplast, so I need something capable of this size. They will be color signs primarily used outdoors in metal frames. The two machines I've found so far in my research are the Logojet UVX90R and the Stratojet Shark 1212. Are these 2 machines of high quality and can anyone suggest any other machines I should be looking at? Thanks.

richsweeney

We just signed the papers for the 48x96 stratojet, even though it will make for a very tight space here. The company says they are both the same price. Will let you know in a few months how it went. If it means anything to you, the machine is built in the US and uses no commee parts.

FireSprint.com

Trade Only Screen & Digital Sign Printing
If there is ANYTHING you can do to get up to at least a 4x8 flatbed, you won't regret it one bit. The 4x8 and larger are not all that much more money (Especially if you are talking about a monthly payment) but they open up so many more doors for you.

In the mean time, please let us know if we can help, we run truckloads of coroplast!