• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Mega vector art collection # 1

decalman

I have the Mega Vector art collection disk, but I left the book in storage.

I need some of the art on the " Nautical subject"
I know lots of people have this collection.
Can someone please tell me what page that is on.
I gotta finish a project manyana. Thanks a million for the help :smile:

decalman

Thanks for the info. Now , that I have the answer..how do I delete this thread, or is this thread gonna be lingering for the next 7 years? The Title is kind of interesting, but, where else does one go with it. else to go with it?

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
Thanks for the info. Now , that I have the answer..how do I delete this thread, or is this thread gonna be lingering for the next 7 years? The Title is kind of interesting, but, where else does one go with it. else to go with it?

Can you imagine the mess our archives would be if members were to start changing or deleting threads or posts? This thread does have archival value for anyone in the future wanting to figure out the same thing you wanted to know.

thewvsignguy

Attachments

• SS Beacon Mega.jpg
    SS Beacon Mega.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 97

Kottwitz-Graphics

I lost my book as well.

I found a program that is an eps viewer, and I am able to open it, and scroll through the different folders, and select the image I want and drag and drop into corel.

I will have to look when I get back to the office to see exactly what program it is.