• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Merritts Quotes

njshorts

Also, if you get a chance... I havent heard back from you since the 18th of last month and now have a long series of e-mails and voicemails sent to you- can you please drop me a courtesy line at least? Thanks Mike!

ForgeInc

Mike, I don't really know you but have sent you a few PMs. Can you please respond to them again so I can make sure you got 'em?

;)

signage

Sorry about being a :thread But Mike after this thread do you not think putting your email in your signature might be in order?

GP

Mike and Merritt have played a fundamental roll in the modest success of our business as both a vendor and a knowledgeable resource.

We can't always use Merritt as our runs just don't fit their business model. Understanding this has lead to some other very successful business relationships.

When we do use Merritt, we know to have our ducks in a row, know what we want and be ready to pull the trigger. They print 24/7. And to compete in their business with their pricing, Merritt does not have time to mess around.

It took some time to realize this and learn how to work in their face-paced, high output, low margin world; but since we have, we have shared some significant growth and some handsome rewards.

Thank you Mike.

GP

Mike and Merritt have played a fundamental roll in the modest success of our business as both a vendor and a knowledgeable resource.

We can't always use Merritt as our runs just don't fit their business model. Understanding this has lead to some other very successful business relationships.

When we do use Merritt, we know to have our ducks in a row, know what we want and be ready to pull the trigger. They print 24/7. And to compete in their business with their pricing, Merritt does not have time to mess around.

It took some time to realize this and learn how to work in their face-paced, high output, low margin world; but since we have, we have shared some significant growth and some handsome rewards.

Thank you Mike.

GP

Thanks Greg...

Yes fast paced, Yes high output but NO on the low margin.

Going home tired and broke is not in the formula....

Working smarter and not harder is the foundation.

GP

I guess what i meant was higher output at lower margin - again, your business only compliments mine and I know my place. Thankfully, I see great margins when I fall into your pricing structure.

RycckG

Mike, could you send that tracking number? PS. We got our UV coater installed today. UV on corrugated is perfect. Thanks for your help