• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Merritts Quotes

CentralSigns

Any one had any trouble with Merritt and their quotes. I got a square foot price quote from them and with a little markup was able to out quote my competition to win a job. So I was just about to send in artwork for the job and they upped the square foot price by almost 3 times what they initially quoted me. I also asked pricing on 2 banners at 8' by 32 ft and they give me a square foot price of almost double the original quote over 5 a square. Do they do this stuff all the time or is it a isolated incident? Any one else have similar issues? I had a little trouble there with a sales person and ended up talking to management by accident and pissed off a sales person. Now this is my pricing nightmare.

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
Any one had any trouble with Merritt and their quotes. I got a square foot price quote from them and with a little markup was able to out quote my competition to win a job. So I was just about to send in artwork for the job and they upped the square foot price by almost 3 times what they initially quoted me. I also asked pricing on 2 banners at 8' by 32 ft and they give me a square foot price of almost double the original quote over 5 a square. Do they do this stuff all the time or is it a isolated incident? Any one else have similar issues? I had a little trouble there with a sales person and ended up talking to management by accident and pissed off a sales person. Now this is my pricing nightmare.
When you called them on it what did they(Merritt) say?

wayne k
guam usa

shakey0818

:pops_blinking: This has all the potential to be the worst idea for a thread topic ever.

Totally agree.
Have you sent Merrit a PM ?He seems to be a fair and reliable Merchant Member here.I would hate to see him being bashed before he has a chance to respond or rectify the situation.

No clue. Never even heard of you or your company.

As always want to make sure you get Signs101 deals. Get me direct.

Mfailla@merrittgraphics.com

Ask around before you bash around...

Much appreciated!

Also not sure who you are dealing with but reality is that we (even know with 2 new machines in 2 months)
Are at full capacity 24/7 for at least 4 weeks.

njshorts

Much appreciated!

Also not sure who you are dealing with but reality is that we (even know with 2 new machines in 2 months)

Shoot me a message when you get a minute! I've left a few VMs/emails.

CentralSigns

Much appreciated!

Sorry dude but I was trying to see if this was the norm or what. My dealing haven't been with you as yet. I was carefully asking around before I send out a nasty email back to them. I will potentially lose my shirt on a bid I just won. I was quoted one price but went to order it trippled. In addition I lost another big banner customer when I called them today to tell them that they should go with the other guy as mine went up by double today. Oh , I asked about signs 101 deals and was told they don't exist.

ProWraps

call chris at azprosigns. he's a merchant member here. we use them for a TON of stuff and always get great pricing and litteraly next day turn around.

I need all the facts and specs. So you can get a competitive quote

Please email to me. Also no reason sales on our end should be quoting wholesale work without my .2cents

I do apologize for any disconnect. Signs101 members are my thing so we can make sure we are all making$$$$. Ask anyone here that works with us.. We are your partners whom profit together..

Billct2

Any issues I've ever had, as minor as they were, were handled by Mike thru a private message sent thru Signs101.