• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Mesh Banner Material

okeesignguy

We have printed hundreds of banners on our Roland 540v over the years but never printed on mesh banner material...
I have some questions I hope some of you can give me some advise on please....

First of all I see that it comes with a white or a black backing...
However the black seems to come in much larger rolls and has no liner sheet on the back...
I hafta think that the black is for some other kind of printing because wouldn't the ink spray right thru onto the printer platen...?

We would prefer a black backing but if we hafta use the white can the back be lightly spray painted black after printing the front and removing the liner...?

Hanging against a screen in a pool enclosure would it give a similar effect as a window perf in the way that it would be difficult to see thru...?
They are hoping to gain a little more privacy from the neighbors...
Lastly...Other than Grimco where is a good place to get it...?

Thank you for any help given!

MNT_Printhead

Working among the Corporate Lizard People
The linerless mesh banner is for the HPs that have an ink catcher that can be swapped in place of a removable platen.

Spray painting the back sounds like a horrible idea even if you could make it work.

McDonald Signs

McDonald Signs & Graphics
Try looking at Signs365. They do mesh banners. Been very happy with the quality. We order alot of baseball / softball field mesh banners from them.