• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Mesh Banner Problesm

pp_ceo

I have a HP 360 printer and I am trying to print on 63" Mesh Banner material for the first time. It's causing jams because it wants bunch up as it advances. Has anyone else had this issue and how do you work around this? I even get it with he take up roll connected.

Install the output platen protectors (2) which come with the printer (model 360 and up). They are intended to be used for porous textiles and banner medias which tend to stick to the platen surfaces in the curing tunnel. If they have been misplaced, please call HP Service and order another set (there is no cost for this).

EmAEx

Without the output platen protectors the only solution is to by hand keep tension on the substrate as it's coming off the printer... not fun, and not ideal if it's a 10+ foot banner