• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Mesh looking vinyl

loudsigns

I have a Mutoh VJ1324. Is it possible to make a mesh type decal that goes on a back windshield with that printer. What type of material do you use for that type of decal? Thanks

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
I have a Mutoh VJ1324. Is it possible to make a mesh type decal that goes on a back windshield with that printer. What type of material do you use for that type of decal? Thanks

You are looking to do Perforated Window Vinyl, you can do that no problem on your Mutoh. You will want to use a 50/50 version, if you need any help I happen to sell a lot of that material and can get you a great deal.

AaronSSsignsKC

window perf....solvex, clear focus, 3m, arlon all make window perfs. Just check laws some states require different requirements for perforation size 50/50 60/40 70/30 etc. Most states require a 50 percent hole 50 percent material for vehicle graphics. Good luck!