• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Message/Post "Rating/Reaction" options.......

What post "reaction" options would you like to see?

• Total voters

Notarealsignguy

Arial - it's almost helvetica
Reactions are what keep users engaged. That's what makes Facebook addicting. I like the dislike and the argument being used against having it sort of proves this whole point to be correct. As annoying as the controversial posts are, they keep users present and active.

Val47

Reactions are what keep users engaged. That's what makes Facebook addicting. I like the dislike and the argument being used against having it sort of proves this whole point to be correct. As annoying as the controversial posts are, they keep users present and active.
Well put! Chicken-face-with-lady-lips. There is room for more improvements though. I realize the admin has been tackling a LOT of issues with the various parts of the website. It's a huge undertaking. Been through it. We got the beta test apparently.
I have more suggestions for the ratings. TBC...

Notarealsignguy

Arial - it's almost helvetica
Well put! Chicken-face-with-lady-lips. There is room for more improvements though. I realize the admin has been tackling a LOT of issues with the various parts of the website. It's a huge undertaking. Been through it. We got the beta test apparently.
I have more suggestions for the ratings. TBC...
It's angry bird, get it straight.