• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Military computer virus

phototec

Way to go CIA!

Way to go CIA! Stop those crazies from building a nuclear bomb, do what ever it takes!

QUOTE:

"The most likely answer, he says, is that a consortium of intelligence agencies worked together to build the cyber bomb. And he says the most likely confederates are the United States, because it has the technical skills to make the virus, Germany, because reverse-engineering Sieman’s product would have taken years without it, and Russia, because of its familiarity with both the Iranian nuclear plant and Sieman’s systems."

Here is more additional information regarding the stuxnet virus:

http://www.symantec.com/connect/blogs/stuxnet-breakthrough

binki

Kind of gives new meaning to 'Dude, you're getting a Dell!' or even better another apple commercial comparing apple to M$

This is nothing new. In the first gulf war the Iraqi Military computers were infected with a virus bomb from a printer. When I worked in the defense industry they had all kinds of electronic 'bombs' to knock out computers.

WildWestDesigns

Kind of gives new meaning to 'Dude, you're getting a Dell!' or even better another apple commercial comparing apple to M$

Apple really isn't any more secure then a platform running MS. It just boils down to more "bang for your buck", when it comes to virus creators.

binki

Apple really isn't any more secure then a platform running MS. It just boils down to more "bang for your buck", when it comes to virus creators.

Agreed. When apple was the big computer company in the 80's they had all the viruses. There were almost none on intel based machines. I just had a vision in my head of Jobs and Gates in robes and headgear arguing over software to make nukes.