• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Mimaki CG130FX error

anyone know what this Error is from and how to override.

ERR51 PINCH POS2

It errors out when it gets to the 3rd pinch. Will only read 2 pinch rollers at a max of 15 " wide.

GARY CULY

on my cg120 you must move the unused roller all the way to the left on the machine ....and there is white areas marked you must keep the other rollers in can't just put them anywhere you'll get an error ....the far right one will slide enough that any size material will work in them

GB2

Old Member
Well, I'm sure you know this but the manual says:

ERR51 PINCH POS*
Pinch rollers are not properly set on the grit roller.
Set the pinch rollers on the grit roller.

If you have already insured that they are in fact positioned on the grit rollers then I would suspect there is a problem in the plotter sensing that last pinch roller. Make sure that it is clean and the sensor is not obscured. I think that may be the little white mark on the flat piece just above the roller.

Each of the pinch-rollers has a small plastic tab on it - An optical sensor on the back of the carriage detects each of these tabs. I'm guessing that the plastic tab my have broken off the 3rd pinch roller.