• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Mimaki CJV 150-130

Hello Everyone,
Im having an issue with my printer as described.When I do a test print my Magenta Black and Yellow print was perfect no missing pixels, the cyan however had some missing nozzles as shown in picture, I proceeded to change the two dampers (purchased from digiprint) to try and rectify the missing nozzle, from that point I am getting very bad test prints on the cyan alone like complete dropouts on both sides. I tried numerous nozzle wash, ink fills, and multiple hard and ultra cleanings but I cant even get back to my previous condition. The second pic shows my current position. Can anyone let me know whats going on here. Hoping the head isn't damaged

Attachments

• IMG_6608.jpg
    IMG_6608.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 238

APCInk

Merchant Member
I would suggest posting a picture of your capping station cap. If it's worn out and not sealing well against the Head then you'll not be able to get out the air and re-prime the head channels that you put the dampers on. With that being said, what ink are you running in this machine? Seeing that nozzle-loss only on the cyan channels suggests to me that you may have had an issue with bad ink? Cyan ink seems to be one of the more difficult ones to manufacture.

I would suggest posting a picture of your capping station cap. If it's worn out and not sealing well against the Head then you'll not be able to get out the air and re-prime the head channels that you put the dampers on. With that being said, what ink are you running in this machine? Seeing that nozzle-loss only on the cyan channels suggests to me that you may have had an issue with bad ink? Cyan ink seems to be one of the more difficult ones to manufacture.
I changed the capping station as well from digiprint with the same result, I even stitched back to the older capping station cap but no change in the result. Im using rite media Procolour inks for about 4 years with this machine as well as 8years with my previous printer a Roland VPi 540. I want to check the ink lines to see if there is a restriction in the cyan channels. Can the pump be a consideration as well, although the other colours are perfect?.Thanks for your reply

I changed the capping station as well from digiprint with the same result, I even stitched back to the older capping station cap but no change in the result. Im using rite media Procolour inks for about 4 years with this machine as well as 8years with my previous printer a Roland VPi 540. I want to check the ink lines to see if there is a restriction in the cyan channels. Can the pump be a consideration as well, although the other colours are perfect?.Thanks for your reply

Attachments

• IMG_6610.JPG
    IMG_6610.JPG
    369.8 KB · Views: 101