• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help MIMAKI CJV 150-160 System Halt

JakubDratva

Hey guys,

Does anyone have a problem with this message in Mimaki CJV 150-160?

System Halt (1)
1b4:pCB SLDR2H-F2

It appears during the start.

Thank you for any ideas about what could case this problem.

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
It means fuse 2 on the slider board is blown. Check the cables that plug into the slider for burns and replace or reinstall any that are damaged or improperly installed. Then replace the fuse.

VegasPrinter

I got the exact same error, today, changed the printhead and plugged everything back up then i got (system halt (1) 1b4:pcb sldr 2h-f2). One of the cables seems to be worn out. Do you think that's what is giving me the error?

PJ758

It means fuse 2 on the slider board is blown. Check the cables that plug into the slider for burns and replace or reinstall any that are damaged or improperly installed. Then replace the fuse.

Has anyone got this error or know what it means

Attachments

• IMG_20201120_194031.jpg
    IMG_20201120_194031.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 2,159

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
Has anyone got this error or know what it means

It means the printer isn't seeing the slider board. Either it's unplugged, the slider board is damaged, the trailing cables are damaged, or the main board. I would double check you have the trailing cables plugged in correctly on the slider board to start. Check for damage.

PJ758

It means the printer isn't seeing the slider board. Either it's unplugged, the slider board is damaged, the trailing cables are damaged, or the main board. I would double check you have the trailing cables plugged in correctly on the slider board to start. Check for damage.

yes everything is intact, error occurred after a powered fluctuation.

JDC

Hey guys,

Does anyone have a problem with this message in Mimaki CJV 150-160?

System Halt (1)
1b4:pCB SLDR2H-F2

It appears during the start.

Thank you for any ideas about what could case this problem.
Did you solve the problem's