• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Mimaki CJV 150-75 - Need head fitted no ink coming through dampers

idydltd

Hi,

I just replaced the head on my Mimaki CJV 150-75
Put 4 new dampers in no ink going into them when doing an ink fill.

There is air travelling up the ink lines but its not shooting into the dampers?

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Alex

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
Make sure your maintenance parts are all working properly. Clean the cap top, flush the pump lines to make sure they aren't clogged. Change the cap top if it's 1-2 years old. Make sure your head height lock screws are tight. Sounds like the station just isn't getting a good seal and/or something is clogged.

idydltd

Make sure your maintenance parts are all working properly. Clean the cap top, flush the pump lines to make sure they aren't clogged. Change the cap top if it's 1-2 years old. Make sure your head height lock screws are tight. Sounds like the station just isn't getting a good seal and/or something is clogged.
Thanks, it had a new pump / cap top and now a new head as the engineer found a dint in the previous one.
He was too busy to fit so showed me how to do it.
I have tightened everything up and cap seems to be aligned. I do think the cap springs are probably quite old seems a bit flimsy.

Printer is not playing ball with me today.

Is there a pump flush setting in the admin menu?

Thanks,
Alex