• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Mimaki CJV150 Issue

Mathew Atkin

Hi,

We have had an ongoing issue with our mimaki cjv150 for over the last 8 month which has now started to get worse. What happens is that it prints fine with no issues. When we turn off the machine and leave it in sleep mode and come to use it again it produces a nozzle check like this. After a clean the nozzles come back perfect and it prints as good as always. Its as though the cap top is filling up with ink and sitting like that while not in use. Below are items that have all been changed.

Cap Top 1 month ago
Dampers 1 month ago
Pump 1 month ago

Can anybody claify what else this could be. I have checked the chock valves on the back of the cartridge bay and they all seem to be operating as they should.

Thanks in advance for any help

Attachments

• IMG_1327.jpg
    IMG_1327.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 77
  • 6F98C82A-EC34-4A47-9028-2425870B0666.JPG
    6F98C82A-EC34-4A47-9028-2425870B0666.JPG
    139.4 KB · Views: 48

Smoke_Jaguar

Might be getting air in the capping station, not a huge leak as you stated cleaning clears it up. Check your capping station adjustment, might just need to be tweaked a bit for a better seal.

Mathew Atkin

Do you have any info on adjustment. I set up the capping adjust in the service menu when we did the dampers and cap top however it does look to be a little of centre. Is there a mechanical adjustment that can be made?

Smoke_Jaguar

Need to find me a service manual for mine, so don't have the reference handy. Barely used my CJV150 (needs a head), but a common issue with DX7 stuff in general.