• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Mimaki CJV150 Relocation

CB283

Hi guys!

Obviously a bit new around here but I've had a Mimaki printing motocross graphics for the past 18 months

I've just rented out a new space in a unit upstairs from where I currently am so need to relocate the CJV150-107 I've got

I know I need to cap and lock the print head as I've spoken to a couple others in the trade, I've got the yellow shipping brackets & screws that came with the printer however I've got zero idea where these need to go as I did not do the install

Any advice / diagrams / videos etc. would be massively appreciated

Thanks,
Chris

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
The head lock screws into the Y rail just to the left of the head. You'll see two holes for the screws. It's the same as the cutter side. I'll post some pics.

Cutter Side
1638293086061.png

Print Head Side
1638293107870.png

CB283

Perfect! Thank you very much for that. Do I need to remove the print head cover or is it just a case of moving the head over to access?

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
Perfect! Thank you very much for that. Do I need to remove the print head cover or is it just a case of moving the head over to access?
The head just needs to be docked but the index head (the part that grabs the head or cutter when needed) should be on the cutter side.