• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Mimaki CJV150 station height and cap adjustment help

Mathew Atkin

I was just wondering if anyone could give me some advice regarding the cap top adjustment. In the service manual it states the pin which runs up and down the track taking the cap top up and down should be 3mm to the centre from the highest point. On our machine if I adjust it to what is stated the locking latch doesn’t lock the head in place.

I have a looked at the station height and this is set to 5mm as per the service Manual. Does anyone have any ideas regarding this. Currently I have just adjusted the cap until the latch just locks on. It is not far out of 3mm but I am concerned this may cause issues down the line. Does anyone have any advise on this?

Antony

Hi Mathew
I send you a photo of the calibrations
but what is the problem missing nozzles lost of color ????

Attachments

• flushing.JPG
    flushing.JPG
    23.4 KB · Views: 500
  • air pull.JPG
    air pull.JPG
    23.8 KB · Views: 558
  • cap position.JPG
    cap position.JPG
    41.9 KB · Views: 479

Mathew Atkin

Hi Antony,

We have not had any problems with loosing nozzles. I purchased the machine to repair and learn on. I have the service manual you attached and have fitted a new head. everything is working as it should however I was just checking the adjustments via the service manual and noticed the cap position which should be 3mm is a lot more on the machine I have, Can they be too tight? There is a latch which hooks on to the head so cannot be loosened to the spec of the service manual otherwise the latch does not lock on.

Hi there, May I have more info on how to get to these menus? or even better a copy of the pages describing the process? I am having some yellow glow around my blue nozzles in the nozzle check and I am thinking there is a small issue with the capping station. thanks

idydltd

I recently installed a new head and dampers. Can't get any ink into the dampers there must be a suction issue.

Had a new cap, and pump.

I have moved the cap stop and the cap looks like it's stopping in the middle of the head (left to right)

Can it be adjusted in the other direction? Really not sure how to align it properly to get the ink pulled into the dampers / head.

Any help would be great