• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

MIMAKI CJV150 tracking

I have a brand new Mimaki CJV150-75. Every time i print then cut, the cutter tracks. Big run of decals 5 feet, small run of decals 1 foot, heat on, heat off, with lam, no lam.
My contour cut is perfect. You can see that in the last pic. Tech should be getting hold of me soon. Very frustrating. Machine is new and only 3 weeks old!
Thanks!!

Attachments

• IMG_5276.jpg
    IMG_5276.jpg
    292 KB · Views: 203
  • IMG_5277.jpg
    IMG_5277.jpg
    251.8 KB · Views: 113
  • IMG_5278.jpg
    IMG_5278.jpg
    322.9 KB · Views: 108
  • IMG_5279.jpg
    IMG_5279.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 127
Mimaki is a great machine with the shittiest software ever. I literally had to enter random numbers both in color alignment settings (for all 8 colors !!!!!!) to get a perfect print and one of the cut accuracy number had to be done in a trial and error style without any logic. The good thing is that it can be done if your patience, and I was able to go under 1mm error on a 3m long print with very heavy cut patterns (1/32 inch error on 120 inch print).