• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Mimaki CJV30-100 missing nozzles

SPK

Hey i got my cjv30 since a week but some black nozzle missing already did normal and hard cleaning and a nozzle wash over night any tips ?

799062c5-b757-4569-9d6a-e28d30ee6e8b.jpg
e5e22f26-e7fc-4050-bcc4-e89d375aa4de.jpg

SPK

Hey I have changed the cap did an overnight nozzle wash and ink fill after that test print is the same as before any other Tips maybe the pump in the bottom?

Neil

You have to be sure you are getting good suction. Do you see ink pool in the cap when doing a clean cycle?
Is there ink on the wiper blade each time? (That's why you clean it, every time).
Take the bottom cover off and see if you can see ink flow through the 2 tubes. Fill the cap with cleaning fluid and watch what happens when you start it up.

These problems are usually related to not getting enough suction. And that is always below the head.

TSmithy95

I would recommend cleaning the head manually and filling the cap manually and then leaving the head in a nozzle wash on a weekend switch it off and leave it then when you turn it back on perform multiple ultra cleans I have revived a JV300-160 it used a lot of ink but it went from 30% on both heads to over 85% bare in mind that machine sat dry for over 4 months also check to make sure your head isn't damaged because you can do all the cleaning you like but if it's damaged nothing will get it back. Let me know how it goes