• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Mimaki Cjv30-100 printhead

Cristian_91

hi everyone my name is cristian and i write from Italy! I'm new to this world and I really need help! I have a mimaki cjv 30-100 plotter and the print head broke. A friend has an Epson 186000 head with a black connector! can i install it according to you? the firmware is 3.10 on the forum I read that by downgrading to version 2.20 I could install it without problems

LF Printer Parts

hi everyone my name is cristian and i write from Italy! I'm new to this world and I really need help! I have a mimaki cjv 30-100 plotter and the print head broke. A friend has an Epson 186000 head with a black connector! can i install it according to you? the firmware is 3.10 on the forum I read that by downgrading to version 2.20 I could install it without problems
Benvenuto nel forum Cristian, :welcome:

Per esperienza, le testine 186000 non funzionavano con le cjv-30 ma devo chiedere una conferma al nostro tecnico. Ma comunque (oltre la testine originale) ci sono delle alternative meno costose.
Se bisogno di aiuto ci puo contattare tramite email (info@lfprinterparts.com), chat o telefono.
Ecco nostro sito: https://www.lfprinterparts.com/

Saluti :)