• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Mimaki cjv30-130 Error 205

DDJF

Just signed up yesterday and already hoping for some help; we have a new (Nov 09) CJV30-130 that we are still getting our feet wet on. It's been performing well for us for the most part and up until now and issues we've had we've been able to remedy ourselves. Today while running some test pieces we encountered error messages 09(circuit board) and 07 (connection error in head,abnormal temp). After each message we followed the manual in shutting off and restarting after 10-15 min. After we turned it on after the 07 message we got Error 205 (47V head voltage) which isn't in the manual, and other than snap on or off the main power switch on the side we get nothing. Have called and emailed for support and are waiting to hear back. Has anyone had a similar problem? Any feedback would be welcome and appreciated

DDJF

Our support contacted us today, and after a quick test it turns out that it is a blown fuse.

JETBEST USA

Hey DDJF,
Welcome to Signs 101. This is certainly a great source for information you need. It is good to hear your issue has been solved.
Here at JETBEST we are suppliers of Eco Solvent Inks. Our product is of great quality and the prices are affordable.
I do encourage you to contact us for any information you need.
Our contact info is:
Angel Ochoa,
818-287-5899,
angel@jetbestusa.com

DDJF

Thanks for the welcomes. We are enjoying the machine so far as it adds a new dimension to our printing capabilities. The prints have been looking fantastic to this point. It seems as well with the new machine it can be both challenging and exciting as we proceed to learn new things about it. Unfortunately our initial introduction to the machine was a little underwhelming but we've been able learn as we go and get answers from our support when needed, even if it seems a little delayed sometimes.

DDJF

Update: it appears that our burnt fuse was the result of the problem not the cause of it, now it seems that it is with the head, either the board or the head cable. We are waiting on replacement parts to try and get this figured out, will pass along info as we learn it.

DDJF

The final verdict is in. There was a spot on one of the head cables that had an tiny bit of exposed wire that was touching one of the metal brackets around the ink hoses as they lead to the dampers. We are now finally up and running with success.

genericname

Wow, good to get those headaches out of the way right off the bat, I suppose. Glad it worked out for you, and welcome from Ottawa!

youngsignscot

Ya, we had a head and board problem also. Our set back was that we just went past our warranty. So bout to the tune of 4 grand we were back in business.

styler

Hi.
I have had the same issue with my jv33-160.
Changed fuse on main board but it kept burning
Out. Changed the flat cables aswell.
Finally changed the printhead memory board and that was the fault.

Tech waned to charge me R37000 for a new head and main board.

Repair done by myself at R1500 total cost.

Thanks

STYLER.
SOUTH AFRICA

Arqimpress

Bom dia a todos, tenho uma jv33 160 e também apos reparo na cabeça esta dando erro 205 42v, já vimos as dicas passadas e nada, e agora ela liga e não se mantem ligada, alguma sugestão? obrigado