• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Mimaki CJV30-130 Test Print Image Issue

Steve Brown

Hi,

Please see attached image.

When I print a Test Print I get not firing nozzles and it is like firing black along the tops.

Any Ideas Please.

Thanks.

Attachments

• IMG_0199.jpg
    IMG_0199.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 1,033

paperstrategies

I run a cjv150. When that happens to me I manually clean the capping station, the wiper, and do a hard cleaning. If that doesn't work you'll have to perform a nozzle wash.

Brink

Upon a closer look at your picture, It looks like you have black in the cyan and yellow too. Manifold cracked? Was this a working printer or are you trying to repair a dead/salvaged printer that you picked up for cheap somewhere? Did someone pull a head from an aqueos printer like an Epson r1900 trying to save money on a head? Your other post for firmware help suggests that you are trying to use a cheap/wrong head and make it work anyway. Those heads are much cheaper than the proper DX5 that's OEM for that printer but the manifold on those office printer heads are not made for solvent inks.

Manifold: (you can buy one here http://www.solventinkjet.com/dx5-so...dH2QfGxI4zsCWLPM4qAkrtoSbAtMXrlXcwaAhmd8P8HAQ)

attachment.php

Attachments

• DX5_Manifold__48083.1400701378.1280.1280.jpg
    DX5_Manifold__48083.1400701378.1280.1280.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 888