• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Mimaki cutter not sizing right

kbader

Hello!

Im using a CG-160FX II with FineCut and Im having problems with the sizing. I was cutting circles and in the middle of the sheet it stopped cutting smoothly. I got it back to where it will cut smooth but its not cutting the right size now. I'm cutting with a 60 degree blade and have tried the supplier recommended 0.75mm offset, I've googled it and found other offset recommendations and have tried those too. No matter what offset I use its not cutting the 0.5" circle that I've put in illustrator. No matter what I have the offset set to it is measuring smaller than 0.5".

Any ideas??!!??

Andriy

Hi Andriy

I tried that as well as turning the computer off/on. I also tried a new file with no luck.

When you run a sample cut square or the logo, is it the normal size? I think it's about 5/8" or around there.
Plotting the Mimaki logo I think it's about 4" wide.

Also is it possible that in the FineCut menu, the scaling is slightly less than 100? Maybe it was accidentally clicked.