• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Mimaki JFX200-2513 Aftermarket Heads? DigitPrintSupplies?

hawwdy

Hi, has anyone ever used aftermarket heads on this machine? More specifically ones such as the ones available on DigitPrint's merchant site? I've used parts on other printers from this site but never on my flatbed. Just looking to see if anyone else has and how it may have went. Thanks!

Hi, has anyone ever used aftermarket heads on this machine? More specifically ones such as the ones available on DigitPrint's merchant site? I've used parts on other printers from this site but never on my flatbed. Just looking to see if anyone else has and how it may have went. Thanks!
Should be fine.

Smoke_Jaguar

Digiprint heads are factory typically, had good luck with them. That said, Mimaki, like quite a few printer manufacturers, doesn't make their own heads. Usually Seiko Epson, Toshiba Tec, Ricoh, etc. Remanufactured heads can be problematic however, common with the DX4/5/7 to be rebuilt with new nozzle plates and those might not last terribly wrong. To my knowledge, Digiprint doesn't sell those.

hand851

Roland Mutoh & Mimaki inks digiprint-parts.com
All Digiprint Supplies JFX200 printheads come in a Mimaki box with Mimaki paper work.