• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Mimaki JFX200-2513 Ink

Signworks_WI

Did anyone replace the mimaki brand ink with the nazdar replacement ink? Good, bad, see any color shifts? Thinking of making the switch now that the machine is out of warranty.
Any long term issues with maintenence?

APCInk

Merchant Member
Did anyone replace the mimaki brand ink with the nazdar replacement ink? Good, bad, see any color shifts? Thinking of making the switch now that the machine is out of warranty.
Any long term issues with maintenence?
Which ink are you using? LUS150? LH100...If you are using LUS150 you might want to think about Mimaki's LUS120 ink. It is much less expensive and a good ink, that way you still would be using OEM ink and have the benefit of being backed by Mimaki. I would get sample prints first to make sure it works with your media before switching over to any ink.

Signworks_WI

Which ink are you using? LUS150? LH100...If you are using LUS150 you might want to think about Mimaki's LUS120 ink. It is much less expensive and a good ink, that way you still would be using OEM ink and have the benefit of being backed by Mimaki. I would get sample prints first to make sure it works with your media before switching over to any ink.
Great point, never thought of that - and it's a less expensive price point than the Nazdar Ink. Thanks!

APCInk

Merchant Member
Test it out on your common media types to make sure adhesion is appropriate for your needs.