• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Mimaki JFX200 2513 or Anapura M2540FB....Which would you recommend?

jdwilliams1

I am in the market for a "newer" used uv flatbed printer. We have 3 JF 1631 Mimaki and they are certainly beginning to show their age. We do like the Mimaki, but is their a faster flatbed with the same quality(and we don't need perfect for what we do)?

We have heard good things about Anapura but as I mentioned we have 3 mimakis and to transition to a different brand feels like a big step/commitment. Not one we are afraid of if the step makes sense.

Would love thoughts from others. Our complaint about the mimaki is speed and that is about it(other than our machines are old and are pretty tempermental).

Any Anapurna users out there that care to weigh in?

Thanks
Jay

kulhom

Hi.

Anapurnas print quite well, but their lamp warmups were sooooooooooo slooooooooow. you must think that anapurnas were rebranded korean printers (Dilli) with all the high tech that implies (laught). Also, t's possible that you can get the same printer without agfa brand for less money.