• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Mimaki Jfx200-2513 printer can not print out any of yellow ink

nyprintasign

Hello, all: Last Oct, Our Mimaki Jfx200-2513 printer suddenly printed out abnormal color during printing. After doing test printing, it shows that entire yellow ink is missed (see attached image). After doing heavy clearing, a little yellow ink came out. We did something else, adjust pressure, air purge (no yellow ink discharge) without any improvement. The printer has no any error message and print-out other color are fine. We have replaced new wipe, primary filter and tube pump. The problem still exist. One day of Nov, the printer room's temperature was very high, The print-out yellow ink came out as normally. Last week, the same problem of yellow ink happened again. I guess that one printer parts was affected by room's temperature. I have checked subtank and found less yellow ink in it. The Appreciate it for any kind assistance!

Attachments

• test-print-102823 (1).jpg
    test-print-102823 (1).jpg
    1,019.4 KB · Views: 54

Dasdesignguy

Production Manager/Field Service Tech
When you do a cleaning do you see yellow ink in the cap? Check capping position (seal). I bet it's more than likely a bad sub tank/sensor.

dudeinthemoon

First replace both caps, capsule filters at least on yellow, ink pump at least yellow, and do soakings few times a day until recovered, if no improvement only printhead replacement will help