• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Mimaki JFX200-2513 Printer is missing entire yellow color

nyprintasign

Hi, All: Our Mimaki Jfx200-2513 printer suddenly printed out abnormal color during printing. After doing test printing, it shows that entire yellow ink is missed (see attached image). After doing heavy clearing, a little yellow ink came out. We did something else, adjust pressure, air purge (no yellow ink discharge) without any improvement. The problem probably resulted from quick dropping-down clime temperature. Appreciate for any kind assistance!

Attachments

• test-print-101623.jpg
    test-print-101623.jpg
    4.9 MB · Views: 117

Smoke_Jaguar

Usually cross-contamination on the colors, in my experience, tends to be nasty wipers. Clean those well and try a nozzle wash.

If there is no yellow moving at all with an air purge, might be a line clog or similar. Make sure to run the purge a few cycles to get things moving I've had UV ink solidify in lines before, even without light getting in, but it was after a lot of sitting up. Since yellow is out on all heads, likely an ink line or supply valve issue. No service manual on these guys in my collection, so don't have part numbers or diagrams handy.

Also, use the Mimaki sub-forum next time, easier for us Mimaki nerds to spot in there. You're in the classifieds.