• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Mimaki JFX200-2513_System Halt 6 637:Ink Leak

Blazing_Murph

Hey Everyone,

I was just mid print through a job when our Mimaki Flatbed halted and read message:

SYSTEM HALT (6)
637: INK LEAK :000002

this is a new error for me and we just had our machine serviced about a week ago. The manual basically tells me to turn the machine off and back on, and if the message remains to call a tech. I was just wondering if anyone could give me a little more clarity as to what is going on with this error and if there is anything I can do to fix the issue without getting another guy out here.

Thanks Everyone,
Brian

Pricey

Hey Everyone,

I was just mid print through a job when our Mimaki Flatbed halted and read message:

SYSTEM HALT (6)
637: INK LEAK :000002

this is a new error for me and we just had our machine serviced about a week ago. The manual basically tells me to turn the machine off and back on, and if the message remains to call a tech. I was just wondering if anyone could give me a little more clarity as to what is going on with this error and if there is anything I can do to fix the issue without getting another guy out here.

Thanks Everyone,
Brian
Check for ink leak under the MBIS 111 tanks there is a ink leak sensor there. Probably the seals on the ink bottle caps

guillermo

Check for ink leak under the MBIS 111 tanks there is a ink leak sensor there. Probably the seals on the ink bottle caps

actually it is true, there was white in in the bottom of that "box" where the pumps are, I removed all the ink, it was not too much and clean really well around the sensor, I am running my machines with not problems.