• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Mimaki JFX200 error code

TulsaScuba

CMG- does this error code occur after system has been idle, like returning to shop from the weekend, and the machine is in the system halt? I have been having this issue since my new machine was delivered in January. I send a photo text to my service vendor and they have not given me a specific answer. Do you have any other odd things, such as having issues with filling subtanks after long idle? They have mentioned the motherboard and also an optic cable but have yet to resolve the issue. Just to note- this is the same error message you receive if you hit the emergency halt buttons.

Susan Stewart

CMG- does this error code occur after system has been idle, like returning to shop from the weekend, and the machine is in the system halt? I have been having this issue since my new machine was delivered in January. I send a photo text to my service vendor and they have not given me a specific answer. Do you have any other odd things, such as having issues with filling subtanks after long idle? They have mentioned the motherboard and also an optic cable but have yet to resolve the issue. Just to note- this is the same error message you receive if you hit the emergency halt buttons.
I know it's been awhile since you posted this. Have you figured out a solution to your system halts and filling subtank problem yet?