• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Mimaki JV3 160S

SqueeGee

This sweet old girl is a work horse that has served us well. If we had room, we'd keep her but alas, we're out of space and it's time to find her a new home.

We bought this printer, new, from Advantage Sign Supply in 2003. It has been well maintained and in operation the entire time we've owned it. It was always housed in a room that is sealed off from the rest of the shop that is only for our printers.

After removing it from service just a few days ago, we have kept it plugged up in our office. That's where she'll stay until she's sold.

The printer comes with several extra ink cartridges and cleaning supplies. Please see the photos for details.

The print heads are in good shape. Again, we used it to produce prints until just a few days ago. If you're a serious buyer and would like us to print a sample, just let me know.

I've scheduled an ebay, 7 day auction with a start time of 6pm EST today. Once it goes live, I'll post a link. Starting bid is a penny and there's no reserve.

Attachments

• IMG_1668.jpg
    IMG_1668.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 246
  • IMG_1669.jpg
    IMG_1669.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 233
  • IMG_1670.jpg
    IMG_1670.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 202
  • IMG_1672.jpg
    IMG_1672.jpg