• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Mimaki Jv3 Motherboard

kensign

how did it go, yeap, i also found this company too
HI, Thanks for your replying.
ken
I remember when i attached back the head and started , it booted and then immediately threw the error code 06. But only after I turn on and off button a few times, it went into comma except the green button shows green.. I looked for error code , says mainboard or sdram board. Do you know all the fuses location. I see th375 ma , looks nothing burnt, and the slider board has an led light on red. Does it mean my slider board still ok .. or should i think the mainboard no totally that bad .. maybe fuse problem. or the slider board should not be getting any power.... please help. ...Thanks

wrapworld2

I've got a brand new one in the box from OEM..... never used it. came with package deal .... It's still in box and plastic.... wrapworld2@yahoo.com .... I'll make ya a super deal on it. I upgraded my printer last fall. thanks Lee