• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Mimaki JV3160sp Ink Hookup

Big Blue

I have been using 11-10 inks, and with that whole thing it has made me reconsider off brand inks. Can anyone direct me towards a good place to get Minmaki "brand" ink for a good price.....From Kentucky if that helps. Looking for 440 ml cartridges.

OCsteve

We swithed to Lyson inks from Nasdar. Plug the cartridges in just kept printing. They were $20 cheaper than the Mimaki inks.

Letterbox Mike

I highly recommend calling Rolf at Resource Imaging Supply in Cincinnati. Nobody's going to give massive discounts on OEM ink unless you're buying ungodly amounts and even then it's not going to come close to third party or bulk ink. But Rolf is a good guy, he'll give very competitive pricing and they should be a 1 day UPS ship from you.

Big Blue

I highly recommend calling Rolf at Resource Imaging Supply in Cincinnati. Nobody's going to give massive discounts on OEM ink unless you're buying ungodly amounts and even then it's not going to come close to third party or bulk ink. But Rolf is a good guy, he'll give very competitive pricing and they should be a 1 day UPS ship from you.

Any guess on price for a single cart?

Letterbox Mike

I can't tell you how much I pay, but it's a good chunk off of retail, definitely better than any other vendor could do. But I'd guess that's also because we go through a fair amount of ink. I have no idea what kind of deal Rolf can work for you so I don't want to speak out of line. Call him up, tell him Mike from Insignia Signs in Dayton Oh told you to call, see what he can do for you. They're an excellent vendor, by far my favorite, and Rolf is very helpful and will work hard for you.