• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Mimaki jv33-160 error 3 42v

mathieu69590

Hello everyone
after removing the battery I have the error 03 which appeared. then the machine does not turn on anymore. do you know how to test the mainborad pcb? i really need help

I have a vidéo but i can’t partag this

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
It means the board isn't seeing 42 volts from the power supply. Usually it's the main board being damaged or a bad head/head cable causing the issue. If you know how to test the power supply, I would check to make sure it's putting out 42 volts but don't do it unless you know how. In my experience if the fan on the power supply doesn't turn on when you try to power on the machine but then unplug the power supply from the main board and the fan does power on when you turn the machine on, the main board is fried.

mathieu69590

When I turn on the machine the fan comes on then goes off. by disconnecting from the simple card the socket where there is the 42v. the machine turns on without the display and the power supply fan spins fast. I'm going to take the graphics card to an electrician because I don't really know how to test. thank you for all this information
FEAF4D98-BBA9-492E-B4F4-880BA7621CC6.jpeg