• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Mimaki Jv33-160 not printing one side of yellow

Authentic2878

Printer was printong normal, ink ran low on yellow so replaced cartridges. Lines had air, so I manually filled the dampers. Now dampers are full and when I do an ink fill the dampers fill and drain like the head is taking the ink. One channel prints come, the other prints nothing, but has shown signs of printing but not consistently.

I have replaced dampers, cap top, new cartridges. Dampers have ink, they fill but don't print. My last though is the pump is bad. Any suggestions ?

OmegaAdv

Try to manual pull ink from drain lines after the pump, make test print if everythings is good, you have captop/pump issue.
Also the manifold of the head, sometimes crack where the damper connect it. Your problem is air leak at some point from cassete to cap.

Bye

hand851

Roland Mutoh & Mimaki inks digiprint-parts.com
Do a nozzle soak for 30 minutes. 1 ink fill and then a soft clean.

SameDay Signs

I had a similar problem and did all the same things u see the cap top there are 3 lines that go to it Nd Lot of times they gget cracked, replaces that and worked like a char.