• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

mimaki jv33 160

timalh3

No you're fine. You can post whatever you want! Just got to keep the competition honest is all.
he is honest he did not even tell me he was a dealer until i got the email from him with the information i requested then i knew he was a dealer all i knew is what he said he was a tech for seven years but when my printer is down i get worried so i pay less attention to what goes on i just want my baby up and running again so it is all my fault sorry Digiprints for getting you in trouble my sincere apologies to both of you guys after all you were just trying to help me in my time of need

timalh3

yes you can order without the memory board and i send you the video to change the head id. you can download here:
https://we.tl/t-AAMH9QWp5k
and try first to change the slider if dont work let me know and we try with the firmware.
hi i change the slider board and the machine boot up and then it turned off and went to boot and nothing is happening i turned it off via main switch and back on again and the panel screen has nothing showing on it

timalh3

ok just to let you
yes you can order without the memory board and i send you the video to change the head id. you can download here:
https://we.tl/t-AAMH9QWp5k
and try first to change the slider if dont work let me know and we try with the firmware.
just to let you know i figured out my problem it was my power supply it was reading 2.3 on one of the pins that should be reading 3.3v that is needed for some of the relays and transistor and chips to work properly so my main board was just powering up half way and when the heating boards try to get heated up the power supply did not respond properly and did not have the power needed to start up the machine so it just kept going to boot and not starting up and i think that is what was damaging my slider board so i am up and running thanks for your help and maybe you can let me know how to use the FW AND ROM you sent to me thanks once again.