• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Mimaki jv33 head replacement

blancobricks

Hey there looking for some help. I have a Mimaki cjv30-130 and a jv33-160. Both of them sat for a couple years and the print heads are dried up. I recently bought 1 new printhead and I plan on installing it in the jv33 then using the cjv30 as just a cutter untill I get another head. I am attempting to install it myself, I have watched every video and read all the forums I can find explaining how to do it but I can use all the help/ tips I can get on the matter so I thought I’d ask the community and see if anyone out there has done it and can give me any advice. Also thing I was thinking would be a good idea would be to also replace the pump, captop, hoses etc and was hoping some one could list all the components I should replace along with the head to make sure everything runs smooth.
Thanks for your time

Smoke_Jaguar

Best bet is to snag a service manual and do the process step by step. Probably some manuals kicking around, especially with it being an older model.