• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Mimaki jv33 Missing cyan color

BOXOFIDEAS

I started having color dropping out about 2 weeks ago. I was able to get it going with a few cleanings but now isn't coming at all. I bought dampers, cap top, and a few supplies from you guys. I even applied cleaning solution to the head thinking that it was a clogged color but still no results.
I tried overnight nozzle washes but still no result. Also, a lot of ink fills and cleanings. I exchanged the dampers and no color coming on that line. Then, I tried to pull ink from the bottom of capping and it seems there is air issues since nothing came out.
I just replaced the cap top. Could be the capping height? Can it be adjusted? It looks like is doing good contact but no color came out. I just replaced the cap top. Could it be a defective new cap top?
It is only that cyan line but I don't get any cyan when I print and I have 2 cyan lines and one light cyan.

Help will be really appreciated.

Attachments

• IMG_4241.jpg
    IMG_4241.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 121
  • IMG_4242.jpg
    IMG_4242.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 66