• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

mimaki jv333 not detecting usb HELPPPPPP !!!

erikjem

hello , i heard this is a very common problem when having electrical issues , if somebody can guided me how to repair my mimaki jv-33 , already order a new motherboard, but im afraid i need to repair something else , the area im living has no technical help

printer menu works perfect, also head test prints perfect, just can t make it print from program,

all coments are welcome

Erik

OLE

You somehow managed to destroy USB port in the machine, Mainboard replacement is the only solution for you.

timgo

Graphics Designer
Remoe RIP software and install it again.

hello , i heard this is a very common problem when having electrical issues , if somebody can guided me how to repair my mimaki jv-33 , already order a new motherboard, but im afraid i need to repair something else , the area im living has no technical help

printer menu works perfect, also head test prints perfect, just can t make it print from program,

all coments are welcome

Erik

Remoe RIP software and install it again.

erikjem

Any mimaki tech willing to help ?

Need technical help on mimaki jv-33 , been dealing with this for almost 1 month, cant find help , any suggestions ??

thanks in advance

SightLine

║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█
First step. Find another computer, any PC it does not matter, its just temporary for a few minutes. Try plugging the USB cable from the printer into this other computer watching carefully to see if Windows pops up the driver installation thing and tries to find a driver. If it does try to find a driver then you have ruled out having a problem with the printer and you need to figure out what is going on with your other computer. However, if this other computer does NOT do anything at all (I'd try another USB cable just to be sure you don't have a damaged cable if it does nothing) then its quite possible that the USB port or USB chip on the printers mainboard are damaged.