• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Mimaki Latex Issue!!

Print Fresh Aus

Hi, We run a JV400LX Latex printer. I'm having poor results on our scan direction. ie When printing registration marks, one axis prints fine the other is 'blurry'. We have replaced the encoding strip with no success. We (myself and technicians) suspected software issues. However, we have reset the whole PC and re installed/updated all software. We use Rasterlink. Has anyone else had this issue and found a solution?
Cheers!

Attachments

• Shadow.Blur Pic.jpg
    Shadow.Blur Pic.jpg
    643 KB · Views: 243

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
You might be one of 2 people who actually have one of those machines. I would recommend working with Mimaki as much as possible for a solution.

tylercrum

We had one (they bought it before I got here). Got rid of it as soon as I could! I was under the impression mimaki was pulling these from the field anyway...maybe I'm wrong.

kiri

Hi, We run a JV400LX Latex printer. I'm having poor results on our scan direction. ie When printing registration marks, one axis prints fine the other is 'blurry'. We have replaced the encoding strip with no success. We (myself and technicians) suspected software issues. However, we have reset the whole PC and re installed/updated all software. We use Rasterlink. Has anyone else had this issue and found a solution?
Cheers!
I'm sure you will work it out soon. I have the same machine and I love it. It had teething issues when I first got it but it runs flawless now. I had grey band running across the prints every so often which ended up being the memory card in the machine. Swapped it out and all was good. Anything else has just been software related.
I also use Rasterlink and its always been my lack of understanding of it.

We had one (they bought it before I got here). Got rid of it as soon as I could! I was under the impression mimaki was pulling these from the field anyway...maybe I'm wrong.
Why on earth would anyone pull such a machine. This machine alone supports my business. Nearly 3 years now I've never looked back. The colours it produces is crazy especially with the greens and oranges. I would certainly buy another without a second thought, well I almost did, but have decided to save up for a JFX200 flat bed.