• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Mimaki maintenance mode

Retro Graphics

So someone had shared with me the way to get into the maintenance mode of my Mimaki UCJV300 by holding down F1 and F3 buttons on the printer at boot. It appears Mimaki has updated the process. I suspect they [Mimaki] added a specific time count to hold it as I caught the tech still using the F1 and F3 keys simultaneously at boot.

Is anyone familiar with this?

I need to backdate it to keep printing until my new inks arrive, and I hate changing bottles between jobs just b/c it "expired" yesterday..

Note: I'm on firmware version 3.1

Last edited:

Retro Graphics

So someone had shared with me the way to get into the maintenance mode of my Mimaki UCJV300 by holding down F1 and F3 buttons on the printer at boot. It appears Mimaki has updated the process. I suspect they [Mimaki] added a specific time count to hold it as I caught the tech still using the F1 and F3 keys simultaneously at boot.

I need to backdate it to keep printing until my new inks arrive, and I hate changing bottles between jobs just b/c it "expired" yesterday..

nvm I figured it out, and now to share. you have to hold the F1 & F3 at the very start and just less than 30 seconds in you will hear a beep, when you hear the beep, let go of the buttons.

micadesign

how can i download firmware version 3.1 to update my ucjv300-160 printer?