• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Mimaki printer CJV150 issue or program issue

DarrinV

Hello, I was on here a few years back with an old Summa DC3 printer/cutter machine. Last year my company finally updated me with a Mimaki CJV150-130 printer/cutter so I am still learning things. We also upgraded to the newest Flexisign program that is out since that is what I have used in the past on the old machine. This past summer into fall I used the printer and things were coming out great. Around September to late October, the printer set idle since the work slowed down. When I went to do a test print late in Oct. all the red and yellow was missing and alot on the other 2 colors also. I got all the nozzles cleaned and learned not to let the printer set so long. My test prints are coming out perfect. The issue is when I print now, it seems like it may not be printing out the right amount of yellow since my prints seem dark especially photos. I am trying to figure out if this is a printer issue or could it be an issue coming from the Flexi program. I m just trying to pinpoint this so I know what the next step may be.

Smoke_Jaguar

Could be ink restrictions starving the nozzles and the like, did you flush the ink system perchance? And as always, check to see if the capping station is resting flush and getting a good seal.