• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Mimaki printer

Ive been printing for 5 yrs my machine stop printing as should i was told to change cap top so i did oem part then i changed baffles and still having same problem 4 color set-up do test print i get magenta no yellow black black yellow cyan magenta and no service support so im trying to fix on my own hwlp

caribmike

Retired with a Side Hustle
Ive been printing for 5 yrs my machine stop printing as should i was told to change cap top so i did oem part then i changed baffles and still having same problem 4 color set-up do test print i get magenta no yellow black black yellow cyan magenta and no service support so im trying to fix on my own hwlp
If it were me, I'd probably first try pumping ink through the system. From my experience, its takes a while to fill the baffles and get the ink down the lines to the head. Your manual should have a procedure for this.

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
If it were me, I'd probably first try pumping ink through the system. From my experience, its takes a while to fill the baffles and get the ink down the lines to the head. Your manual should have a procedure for this.
I agree. I would also flush the pump with a syringe and cleaning solution to make sure it's not clogged.