• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Mimaki training w/ Flexi - Anyone offer this service?

cencalprinter

I am looking for a person who can train me on the setting up and calibration on my Mimaki JV3. I'm running Flexi 7.6 and would like to learn how to run these two in conjunction with each other. I have less than subpar results with my prints due to my lack of knowledge of the printer and the software. I know some will tell me to get off of my lazy a$$ and learn on my own, but I just learn so much faster by watching someone physically go through the process and explain what/how/why they're doing what they're doing, and then I mimick them.

I am in central california and would like to know if there was anyone who offers their services to this kind of process. If you are proficient in this, and maybe changing dampners - dampers (?) please let me know if you would be willing to spend a day training me here at my shop with profiles, setting up the printer and calibration, maintenance, flexi tutorial, ect. I can meet with you on weekdays or a weekend. Whatever works for you. I am overwhelmed with the learning curve and would like to start to be proficient at what I do.

Either pm me or post here and I will return your message shortly.

Thank you

briderx

Man, would be fun to take a trip down to cali.. Maybe I should learn our JV3 a bit more.. Flexi is no problem.

jjwstar

while we are on the subject...anyone know of mimaki independent service on a new print head change in the southern calf area?