• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help mimaki ucjv 300-160

RACHID AMZIL

a deafut setting in #adjust menu turned the printer from ucjv 300-160 8 colors C M Y N CL CL W W to ucjv 300-75 4 colors C M Y N.
I tried to go back using program update but it couldn't as the name changed to ucjv 300-75...
the printer now stopped.
I don't know how to solve the issue
Pleeeease if any advice let me know.

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
Unfortunately it's not very straight forward. You'll need to contact Mimaki and ask for the original factory parameter file that they keep on file for your specific machine. They will want a serial number to get you the proper one. Then you will need to upload the file to the printer using the Mimaki firmware updater which I'm not allowed to give you so you'll need to find it on the internet. Once that's loaded onto the printer, it will boot up as if it just came from the factory. If you don't want to go through the whole ink fill up process etc. you'll need to change a couple parameters to trick it into thinking it's already filled and with what ink set. Unfortunately I know the parameters to change but not what to change them to. I asked my contact at Mimaki to let me know so if he gets back to me I'll post an update.

RACHID AMZIL

Unfortunately it's not very straight forward. You'll need to contact Mimaki and ask for the original factory parameter file that they keep on file for your specific machine. They will want a serial number to get you the proper one. Then you will need to upload the file to the printer using the Mimaki firmware updater which I'm not allowed to give you so you'll need to find it on the internet. Once that's loaded onto the printer, it will boot up as if it just came from the factory. If you don't want to go through the whole ink fill up process etc. you'll need to change a couple parameters to trick it into thinking it's already filled and with what ink set. Unfortunately I know the parameters to change but not what to change them to. I asked my contact at Mimaki to let me know so if he gets back to me I'll post an update.
I appreciate your help and time.
thank you Sir