• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Mimaki UCJV300-160 PULL BACK AFTER PRINT: White Ink Out of Alignment (COLOR -> SPECIAL COLOR)

RonnyCrack

It's pretty fine when printing "simultaneously" but unfortunately, in order to print white and glossy clear in the same job, you need to first print the white underlayer, and then the top color and clear gloss in the "color -> special color".
Is there any way to make gloss work with the "simultaneously" special color over print?

I've tried messing with the position correction in the layer panel as well, and it'll work one time, and then when I attempt to fine tune, it goes completely out of alignment on the next print.
Has anyone dealt with this and have any insight? I can provide photos if needed.

EDIT: This seems to be the problem, except I can't seem to find any possible way to adjust a setting like this on the Mimaki:
https://downloadcenter.rolanddg.com...inchRollersWhenPullingBackOrFeedingMedia.html
Does anybody know of a way to make sure the middle pinch rollers stay down when pull-back printing? Or is this not possible on Mimaki...

Last edited: