• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

mimaki ujf 3042 work high 505

why this error occurs and troublshooting

• macchine alignment

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • sensor problem

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

abrham melese

i check the gap but still nothing i saw the sensor but i have adoubt about that i ask suggestion they
say its machine align problem so my qusetion is can this problem can be cause by origin setup or sensor problem what is the soloution the warning can't be elimnated

Attachments

• photo_2020-10-14_14-24-54.jpg
    photo_2020-10-14_14-24-54.jpg
    138.1 KB · Views: 855

Quicksign

i check the gap but still nothing i saw the sensor but i have adoubt about that i ask suggestion they
say its machine align problem so my qusetion is can this problem can be cause by origin setup or sensor problem what is the soloution the warning can't be elimnated
The laser on the right hand side has probably moved slightly, it's very sensitive to movement.
Open the right hand side cover and adjust the laser very slightly, hopefully this will do it.

Simon kaye

You cant just move the laser it needs to be levelled on the bed with a 10mm block you wont get the correct height and could have print quality issues or even worse scrape your heads. My advice get someone in that knows what they are doing or you could write off your heads

Simon kaye

You cant just move the laser it needs to be levelled on the bed with a 10mm block you wont get the correct height and could have print quality issues or even worse scrape your heads. My advice get someone in that knows what they are doing or you could write off your heads
By the way im a mimaki tech dont listen to some of these stupid replies

Lunar Graphix

Button Pusher
We had a tech come out, problem was our mirror. Swapped it and he also did the 10mm block levelling procedure and we no longer have the work high error.

However now we have washed out colors :)