• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Mimaki UJF Print Position Problem

cptrick

I've been printing all day and randomly about a good 2 hours ago the print position ends up printing in the wrong position, I didn't update or change the origins. All settings look good. Origins X&Y at 0. Jig templates haven't been changed either. This is the first time it ever happen. I've tried printing on other products, different jig templates and they are having the same problem. I have the latest version of RasterLink 2.8v. I've been getting alot of electric zaps when i touch the machine. I'm wondering if the static is strong enough to move the print position

trying out different things:
  1. so it ends up printing in the correct position when its just one product using the jig.
    but if you add two products to print , it doesnt print in the correct position. its really weird
  2. I've tested different products and theres no problems printing on faux leather. All the other products are having problems with print position: golf balls, acrylic screens, and metal cards.
  3. Today, i've ordered stopstatic wand, anti static mat and anti static spray.
  4. Going to try reinstalling rasterlink this afternoon.

1dpvi0e1bjca1.png
0carezd1bjca1.png
j0coszd1bjca1 (1).png